The living expense at CCU normally is less than NT$10,000 per month. A variety of scholarships/assistantships are available for international students. Students can easily receive more than NT$10,000per month, in addition to the waiver of tuition and general fees. Below is a list of possible scholarships/assistantships for international students:
- Taiwan Scholarships: NT$25,000-NT$30,000 per month provided by Ministry of Education of Taiwan, please refer to www.studyintaiwan.org for more information.
- CCU International Student Scholarships: Tuition and dormitory fee waivers (or partial waiver).
- AIM-HI Scholarships:NT$ 8,000 per month Provided by AIM-HI
- Research Assistantships: Provided by individual professor, NT$6,000 to 10,000 per month for MS students; NT$8,000 to 28,000 per month for PhD students
- Teaching Assistantships: Provided by individual department, NT$2,000 to 5,000 per month